Friday, July 16, 2010

Generate 324 Backlinks in Under a Minute

As I was stumbling across the web, searching for ways to increase the number of backlinks to my blog, I came across an article that recommended a site that said it could generate 324 banklinks to your site in under a minute. So of course, I took interest and I went to the site and submitted my url - this is 100% free by the way - and it took some time, but according to the site, it generated me 324 backlinks.

Now of course these links are probably not very strong, but at least its something to give your site a little boost. And before I forget, the site url is http://www.backlinkgenerator.net/.

Steps

All you do is just enter your site in the box; and wait about 45 seconds (depending on internet speed) and let the site process your request. It may seem like the site is not doing anything, but let it fully load or your backlinks may not be generated.

My Opinion


Now I have no idea how much this site will help you, but a backlink is what it is so if the site is free - then hey why not? I do not have any personal testimonial to using this site because I just used it today, but later on down the road if I have any progress I'll be sure to update this article and let you guys know what this backlink generator did for my site.


1 comment:

Jay U. said...

Using this kind of backlink technique is blackhat, you'll be slapped by big g. Why? Getting that much backlinks in short period of time will get your site flagged.

Post a Comment