Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SEO Your Site to the Max!

This will be a quick post for today, but I just wanted to share an awesome tool I just stumbled across on the web. The site is called iWeb Tool, and it is kind of free. I hate to say kind of free because I don't like sending my viewers to site where they have to pay money. But this site lets you use only 5 of their tools per hour. So like I said, it's kind of free...but I would consider this to be a free site if you have the patience. (There is an option to upgrade so that you have unlimited use of its features, but nah just keep things simple and don't spend money you don't have to.)

Features the Site Offers

This picture shows about a third of the features on iWeb Tool. You can check how many back links are being directed towards your site, you can check keywords, see your page rank, etc. There is just about every tool a webmaster will need on this kind of free website.








Be Sneaky With This Tool


What I mean by being sneaky is that you don't only have to use iWeb for your site - you can type in any other site url and find out their stats. So for example, if you have a nasty competitor that you can't get ahead of, then go to iWeb, type in your competitor's url, and check out his stats like his back links, and go post links to wherever it says your competitor has back links.

Make sense? If not feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to assist in any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment