Saturday, July 10, 2010

Video Guide - How to Make $75 a Day Running Online Polls

CPA Marketing is pretty cut and dry, and I make on average anywhere from $30-$75 a day from this alone, and in this guide I will show you step by step how you can compete in this market by running online polls.




There are tons of companies that offer CPA campaigns, but a lot of them are fake and can scam you. I've been using FluxAds.com, since I began, so its just what I recommend using. What CPA networks offer are campaigns that pay out anywhere from $1.20 to $2.00 when a customer enters his or her email.

Click here to see a sample site that I set up for this guide. As you can see, the layout is very simple and the viewer's attention is directed to the poll question.

Well, thats it. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer. Hope this technique proves to be useful for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment